Avast Account is the holistic management hub that gives you a one-stop solution for accessing security of all your protected device. It is an online portal to manage your subscription without compromising your system’s protection cover. However, for this, you must first create your Avast Account at “my.avast.com”.
At “my.avast.com”, you can:
- Deploy antivirus protection to multiple devices
- Activate more devices and share your license for use on multiple devices.
- Manage all devices from one place.
- Mix and match device types.
- Schedule regular scans.
- Quickly add more devices.
- Manage your subscription i.e. cancel or auto-renew services.
Create Account at “my.avast.com”
- First and foremost, launch any Internet Browser of your choice. For example, you may be using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc. In order to do this, you will have to click on the Browser icon on your system’s Taskbar or Desktop.
- Now, access the official website for Avast Account. In other words, enter “my.avast.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- The following window allows you to access your Avast Account as well as create a new one. Now, you should go to the top right-hand corner of this window. Here, you must click on the “Register” tab.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the Account Creation window. This window allows you to set up a new account by providing some basic details. Hence, accurately enter the required information as mentioned below.
- Email: Provide an active Email Address in the respective text box.
- Password: Enter a Password that you want to set for securing this account at “my.avast.com”. Here, you must ensure that the entered “Password” is strong and unique. For this, use a combination of upper case and lower case letters, numbers, symbols, special characters etc.
- Retype Password: Re-type the same Password as provided above to confirm it.
- Finally, click on the “Create New Account” button to set up your Avast Account at “my.avast.com”.
- Consequently, it will notify you about the successful creation of your Avast Account. Besides that, it will also send you a Verification Email on the Email Address provided above.
- Henceforth, go to your Email Account. In other words, launch the official webpage for your Email Account and log in to it. Then, check your Inbox for the email received from “my.avast.com”.
- Now, open this Verification Email and click on the link provided in it. As such, it will Verify your Email Account.
- As a result, the following window confirms that the Registration process is complete. Hence, click “Continue” to access your account at “my.avast.com”.
Access Avast Account
- To begin with, launch any Internet Browser of your choice.
- Now, access the official website for Avast Login. In other words, enter “my.avast.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- The following window at “my.avast.com” allows you to access your Avast Account. For this, you will have to provide your Avast Login Credential.
- Hence, enter your registered Email Address correctly in the respective field.
- Thereafter, accurately type in the corresponding “Password”. Here, you must ensure that it is entered correctly as passwords are case-sensitive.
- After that, select the checkbox for “Remember Me”. This is an optional step. Hence, perform it only if you want your system to save your login credentials for easy access in future.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to access your Avast Account.
- Besides this, it also allows you an alternative method to log in to your account. On the webpage of “my.avast.com”, look at the upper section. You will notice the options to “Login With Facebook” as well as “Login With Google”. In other words, it allows you to access your Avast Account through either your Facebook or Google Account. For this, simply click on one of these options. However, you must be logged in to your respective Account.