Avast is an industry-leading software that offers ultimate cybersecurity solutions. It is designed with cutting-edge technology and a user-friendly interface. This makes this product a must to buy. Using this security solution you will get access to computer security, browser security, firewall, anti-phishing, anti-spam, and much more. In order to enjoy all the features of Avast, you have to sign in to your account. For Avast Sign In, follow the process mentioned below. However, before Sign in, you first have to create an account.
How to Create an Avast Account?
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser on your system. You can launch any one of the browsers from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, move to the official website of Avast by entering “avast.com” in the address.
- In the next window, click the “Menu” option from the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the extended menu that appears, tap the “Account” option. This option is located at the bottom of the list.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Avast Sign In window.
- Here, click the “Register” tab which is located on the upper-right corner of the Sign In window.
- In the account creation window, provide the following details in their respective fields.
- Email Address
Firstly, enter the email address that you want to associate with your Avast account.
Then, create a strong, unique and easy to remember password. Make sure your password must contain at least one upper case, one lower case, one number, and one symbol.
- Re-enter Password
In the last field, re-enter the password that you have created above. Ensure that both the passwords must match.
- Thereafter, click the “Create New Account” tab for the successful creation of your account.
- Once you are done with all this, the last step is to verify your account. In order to verify, you will receive a confirmation mail by Avast on the email address linked with your Avast account.
- Now, open the mail and click the “Verify Email” tab provided there. This will successfully verify your account and complete the account creation procedure.
Avast Sign In Procedure
- First of all, launch your preferred web browser.
- After that, visit the Avast official webpage by entering “my.avast.com” in the address bar your browser.
- Then, click the “Menu” icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, click the “Account” option from the bottom of the list.
- This will redirect you to the Avast Sign In window.
- Here, firstly enter the email address that is associated with your Avast account.
- Further, provide the password that you have created during the account creation process.
- After providing all the information, you can save the Avast Sign In credentials by tick marking the “Remember Me” checkbox. This will save your time of entering the credentials again and again. However, Avast suggests you to mark the option only on using the personal computer.
- At last, click the “Login” tab and you will re successfully redirected to your Avast account.